3 Month Membership is an ideal choice for often riders...
3 Months Membership option is only 839,99 TL + 5% VAT
Cycle unlimited times, wherever and whenever you want!..
Call us NOW to register.
Customer service will help you from 0548 835 37 73
Don't have a Credit Card? You can come to our offices and register for Membership with Debit Bank Card or Cash payment.
What is the 30 Minutes Rule in Memberships?
Bicycle Sharing System is a bike rental alternative that appeals to everyone in the city, therefore you should lock the bike by returning it to any Velespeed station every 30 minutes while traveling. If your ride will continue, you can unlock the bicycle again and continue your journey. Riders with a travel time exceed 30 minutes during each ride are charged an additional 22,5 TL per 30 minutes.
If you have rented a membership from the system, you can receive your Membership Card by coming to our offices.
Maximum 1 bicycle can be rented with the same credit card in the 3 Months Membership riding option. You can take a single bike with your membership card.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Flat Tyre reported 45TL
- Flat Tyre not reported 50TL
|RIDE LENGTH USAGE FEE||USAGE FEE|
|Each additional 30 minutes||10,50 TL (Tax Included)|
How To Rent 3 Months Membership?
Only VISA or MasterCard are accepted when renting bicycles from kiosks and PBSC (previous Cyclefinder) App. Also, be sure that your credit card is open for "online banking"
Through a Kiosk;
- Touch the screen to use the kiosk
- Select "Rent a Bike" from the screen
- Enter the number of bicycles you want to rent (only 1 bike option)
- Select your riding plan
- Read and confirm you agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Place your credit card in the reader and remove it (Visa or Mastercard)
- Log in with your mobile phone number
- Check the fees
- Confirm and accept
- Print your ride code
- Enter your ride code using the screen on the bicycle parking lot (5 digit code must be entered within 5 minutes)
- When the green light appears in the parking lot, hold the bicycle by its seat and pull it out of the parking lot
- Start using your bike!
- To end your trip, you must return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light to come on to lock.
- Passes purchased from kiosks will enable the user to issue the 5 digit ride code and access the bike ONLY from a kiosk station until the end of the subscription.
Through the PBSC App (previous Cyclefinder)
- Download the PBSC app
- Select "Register" from the application
- From the city options, select "Velespeed Nicosia"
- Select your plan
- Enter the number of bicycles you want to rent (only 1 bicycle)
- Complete the requested member information
- Complete your payment information
- Accept and approve provisional conditions
- Review and approve the transaction
- Create your account and log in to your account
- Click on a station and press the unlock image to create a temporary riding code
- Enter this 5-digit code in a bike parking lot, wait for the green light, and remove your bicycle. (Remember that you have 5 minutes to enter the code after the code has been issued!)
- To finish your ride, return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light.
Passes purchased via the PBSC application will not be able to get 5 digit ride code from kiosk stations. Riders need to use ONLY the PBSC application to issue the code by touching "Get Ride Code" or you will easily use your "MEMBERSHIP CARD"
For lost or stolen bicycles, a fee of 1200 USD will be charged.
Passes purchased from kiosks can only use bicycles from kiosk stations until the end of the user's riding plan.
Passes purchased from kiosks can not benefit from the PBSC application or web entries.
Explore North Cyprus in a Different Way
Healthy, clean environment, parking without hassle, a fun activity and affordable fares Velespeed...