Monthly Membership is an ideal choice for often riders.
Membership card will be delivered to you within 48 hours.
27.90 TL + 5% VAT will be withdrawn from your credit card for your one time riding option. The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in the pass price.
If you have a bike out for longer than 30 minutes rides, you will be charged below extra fees.
A maximum 1 bicycle can be rented with the same credit card for this ride.
|RIDE LENGTH||USAGE FEE|
|Each additional 30 minutes||2.50 TL|
How To Buy Monthly Membership
Through a Kiosk
- Touch the screen to use the kiosk
- Select "Rent a Bike" from the screen
- Enter the number of bicycles you want to rent (only 1 bike option)
- Select your riding plan
- Read and confirm you agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Place your credit card in the reader and remove it (Visa or Mastercard)
- Log in with your mobile phone number
- Check the fees
- Confirm and accept
- Print your ride code
- Enter your ride code using the screen on the bicycle parking lot (5 digit code must be entered within 5 minutes)
- When the green light appears in the parking lot, hold the bicycle by its seat and pull it out of the parking lot
- Start using your bike!
- To end your trip, you must return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light to come on to lock.
- Passes purchased from kiosks will enable the user to issue the 5 digit ride code and access the bike ONLY from a kiosk station until the end of subscription
Through the CycleFinder App
- Download the CycleFinder app (Vodafone users can use it for both Android and iOS devices for free)
- Select "Register" from the application
- From the city options, select "Velespeed Nicosia"
- Select your plan
- Enter the number of bicycles you want to rent (only 1 bicycle)
- Complete the requested member information
- Complete your payment information
- Accept and approve provisional conditions
- Review and approve the transaction
- Create your account and log in to your account
- Click on a station and press the unlock image to create a temporary riding code
- Enter this 5-digit code in a bike parking lot, wait for the green light, and remove your bicycle. (Remember that you have 5 minutes to enter the code after the code has been issued!)
- To finish your ride, return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light.
- Passes purchased via CycleFinder application will not be able to get 5 digit ride code from kiosk stations. Riders need to use ONLY the CycleFinder application to issue the code by touching "Get Ride Code" or you will be easily use your "MEMBERSHIP CARD"
- For lost or stolen bicycles, a fee of 1200 USD will be charged.
- Passes purchased from kiosks can only use bicycles from kiosk stations until the end of the user's riding plan.
- Passes purchased from kiosks can not benefit from CycleFinder application or web entries.
- Only VISA or MasterCard are accepted when buying from kiosks. Also be sure that your credit card is opem for "online banking"
Explore North Cyprus in a Different Way
Healthy environment, parking without hassle, affordable fares