Explore your city freely with the 500-minutes Ride option
With 500-minutes Flexi Pass, ride option you can ride freely without stopping.
500 dakika sürüş seçeneği ile özgürce şehrini keşfet...
Flexi Pass costs 299,99 TL + 5% VAT and 500 minutes of rides are included in the price. If you have a bicycle out for longer than 500 minutes, you will be charged extra as below following charges.
How to pay?
Only VISA or MasterCard's are accepted in rental from kiosks or PBSC. Debit cards or combo cards are not valid at online system.
Maximum one (1) bicycle can be rented with the same credit card for this plan.
|RIDE LENGTH||USAGE FEE|
|Each additional 30 minutes||10.50 TL (Tax Included)|
How To Rent a Pass?
Through a Kiosk
- Touch the screen to use the kiosk
- Select "Rent a Bike" from the screen
- Select your plan
- Read and confirm you agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Place your credit card in the reader and remove it (Visa or Mastercard)
- Log in with your mobile phone number
- Check the fees
- Confirm and accept
- Print your ride code
- Enter your ride code using the screen on the bicycle parking lot (5 digit ride code must be entered within 5 minutes)
- When the green light appears in the parking lot, hold the bicycle by its seat and pull it out of the parking lot
- Start using your bike!
- To end your trip, you must return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light to come on to lock.
- Passes purchased from kiosks will enable the user to issue the 5 digit ride code and access the bike ONLY from a kiosk station until the end of subscription
Through the PBSC App
- Download the PBSC app
- Select "Register" from the application
- From the city options, select "Velespeed Nicosia"
- Select your plan
- Complete the requested member information
- Complete your payment information
- Accept and approve provisional conditions
- Review and approve the transaction
- Create your account and log in to your account
- Click on a station and press the unlock image to create a temporary riding code
- Enter this 5-digit code in a bike parking lot, wait for the green light, and remove your bicycle. (Remember that you have 5 minutes to enter the code after the code has been issued!)
- To finish your ride, return your bicycle to one of the Velespeed stations.
- Put your bicycle firmly in the parking lot and wait for the green light.
- Passes purchased via PBSC application will not be able to get 5 digit code from kiosk stations, ONLY PBSC application will get the driving code by touching "Get Ride Code".
- For lost or stolen bicycles, 1200 USD fee will be charged.
- Passes purchased from kiosks can only use bicycles from kiosk stations until the end of the user's riding plan.
- Passes purchased from kiosks can not benefit from PBSC application.
Explore North Cyprus in a Different Way
Healthy, clean environment, parking without hassle, a fun activity and affordable fares Velespeed...